Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a AM FM CD alarm clock z. Was given to me needed to…

Customer Question
I have a AM...

I have a AM FM CD alarm clock z

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Was given to me needed to reset the time but I have no manual and everything try just makes it worstr. Could please sent me a manual thank you

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all has good sound ,but now by trying to reset it I messed up evereything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not want to work with a third party. Memorex is handling this problem for me. Please return my $5.00. Thank you