Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have v360 safe which said low battery. Just put in New…

Customer Question
I have v360 safe...

I have v360 safe which said low battery. Just put in New batteries but still isn't working?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your V360? What have you tried so far?

Just today and have only tried changing batteries

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.