Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought an office package and when I went to pull the tape…

Customer Question
I bought an office...

I bought an office package and when I went to pull the tape off for the code it pulled half the numbers off. what can I do. I need this urgently

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

An hp lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

HP Pavillion 360 with windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have not installed office yet. I did install webroot

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.