Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Trying to set phone answer what are to steps to do this?

Customer Question
Trying to set phone...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Model #KX-TG633SK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your #KX-TG633SK? What have you tried so far?

Nothing not sure what to do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
trying to set up vm no luck
how do i set up vm
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) How long has this system been connected, and can you make and receive calls successfully?
2) Is the "Answering System" of the Panasonic or the "Voicemail System" trying to be set up?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks