Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I think I have a virus on my computer can you please help…

Customer Question
I think I have...

I think I have a virus on my computer can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Yogv where can I find the model #

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I haven't -I am not sure if I have a virus protection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have an account with you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.