Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Lost my power cord for my Nikon Coolpix S3700 where can I…

Customer Question
Lost my power cord...

Lost my power cord for my Nikon Coolpix S3700 where can I find one ?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any flashing lights, symbols, or messages on your camera or display screen?

No, i'ts dead

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried removing and replacing the battery and/or SD card?

Yes and what do I do with it ?

Technician's Assistant: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Is that the cord that connect's the camera to my computer ?so I can transfer pictures to my computer ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help.

The S3700 originally came with a >>EH-70P power adapter<<. Is that what you're looking to replace?