Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I THREW OUT THE MANUAL BY ERROR. I WANT A PRINTABLE (PDF…

Customer Question
I THREW OUT THE...

I THREW OUT THE MANUAL BY ERROR. I WANT A PRINTABLE (PDF CAN'T BE READ!) FOR sONY fm/am CLOCKRADIO ICF-C1PJ

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

SONY FM/AM CLOCK RADIO ICF-C1PF

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your ICF-C1PF?

24 HOURS-I THREW OUT THE DIRECTIONS BY ACCIDENT AND CAN BARELY READ THE PDF THAT I FOUND ONLINE. I CAN'T CHANGE THE VIEW TO ENLARGE THE PRINT.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

You
SONY FM/AM CLOCK RADIO ICF-C1PF

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Sony printer?

I WANT THE MANUAL THAT I CAN PRINT AND READ. THE PDF DOESN'T DO IT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

THE LAST UPDATE FROM Microsoft!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO ALTHOUGH IF YOU COULD MAIL ME A NEW MANUAL THAT WOULD DO. tHE RADIO HAS BEEN SET UP THRU A MAGNIFYING GLASS!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I completely understand your situation.

We can't send you anything in the mail (sorry). Have you considered printing the PDF? You could also email the PDF to a local printer like Office Depot and have them print it out for you.

Alternatively, I can zoom in on the PDF and then re-save it so the PDF is easier to read.

Last, you can also purchase a hard copy >>here<< for $5.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.