Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My phone is locked out, it asks me for a password to reset,

Customer Question
Hi, my phone is...

Hi, my phone is locked out, it asks me for a password ***** reset, i have forgotten my password. I have restarted the phone. No display comes up on the screen just asking for password. I have a Huawei P10

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

There is no option for that, the screen only shows type password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Hello Harry,
I would like to stop any further transactions of my credit card, starting immediately
I do not need your services
Can you please confirm that my payments are discontinued?