Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My laptop keeps freezing up. Hubby thought it was due to too…

Customer Question
Hi, my laptop keeps...

Hi, my laptop keeps freezing up. Hubby thought it was due to too many programs (running out of space) but I uninstalled a bunch and it still keeps freezing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's an HP with Microsoft. where to I find model?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Haven't tried anything. no updates. Am not 'good' with that kind of stuff.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know