Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Install my webroot. Software. Nothing. I just complete

Customer Question
Install my webroot Technician's...

Install my webroot

Technician's Assistant: Which Webroot product do you have?

Software

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Webroot software?

Nothing. I just complete signing up for it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Just to be certain of what you are asking, you want me to install webroot for you, correct?

Hi.

I have not heard back from you and wonder if you still need assistance with installing Webroot.