Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Panasonic home phone system not working have paid 5.00 need…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Panasonic home...

Second opinion] Panasonic home phone system not working have paid 5.00 need to talk with an expert regarding repair of panasonic home phone control system that got wet and phones

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

Panasonic model numberKX-TGEA40

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

Over 3 days.the main control box got very wet from a water leak.disconnected. box .dried it out .reconnected.system not working .phone belong to disabled senior citizen vetran

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes the wether is below zero with ice and snow storm preventing caregiver from coming to home to provide much needed home care services

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Sir we need help we HAVE no phone to communicate

Unfortunately, it is likely that the water damaged has ruined the phones and they will need to be replaced.

Harry, Customer Service