Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My portable phone does not ring. Panasonic kxtg7622. I see…

Customer Question
My portable phone does...

My portable phone does not ring

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic kxtg7622

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I see the set lights up so it must not be batteries. the ringer lights up put has no sound. the speaker button lights up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) Are there ANY icons on the display of the handset - that may look like a series of Z's or perhaps a bell?
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?
3) What is the AGE of this system and WHEN was this issue first noticed?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.