Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Is there a fee? If a technician were to identify my safe…

Customer Question
Is there a fee? ...

Is there a fee?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

If a technician were to identify my safe what sort of fee would I be looking at? If a technician were to identify my safe what sort of fee would I be looking at?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

That’s the problem and what I am trying to find out. I bought the safe and I’m trying to determine the make and model it has no markings That’s the problem and what I am trying to find out. I bought the safe and I’m trying to determine the make and model it has no markings

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Well there are no markings at all and there was a red button inside the door that I assume is to reset the digital keypad which is what ultimately I’m trying to do that’s why I would like to find out how much a technician would charge me for this answer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Will he tell me what the fee would be before he does anything?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know