Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Re panasonic remote. Can not get cc when I go to cc it comes…

Customer Question
Re panasonic remote....

Re panasonic remote. Can not get cc when I go to cc it comes up with a second screen with mode etc. but it reverts back and I still do not get it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic can not see a number

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Have been pressing cc and as

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Have been pressing cc but as i said it does not get me into the cc frustrating

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

If you're using any sort of a cable or satellite box with the set, then the CC function on the TV does not work. It is instead accessed using your cable/satellite remote. Who is your cable/satellite provider?

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.

cancel am not paying 32 dollars. i did not ask for a package or 7 day trial

I know nothing about any of that- I'm a user of the site- not a billing agent. You can sort that yourself using the site help pages. I deal with TV and tech issues only.