Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

We are a caravan park that only buys panasonic air cons but…

Customer Question
Hi John we are...

Hi John we are a caravan park that only buys panasonic air cons but we are having a lot of trouble with them turning them self off after only a few minutes. The light flashes on them but the timers are not set. We have just replace 2 and now we have a customer just coming to us now with the same problem.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

AIr conditioners

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Turning them off and on and waiting a while ,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that its happening a lot and its costs us money as we have to now move them to another room

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of the air cons that you are having the problem with?

Approximately how old are the air con units?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer