Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I unlock a blocked tel # Kx-tgf572. 2 mos. I just did…

Customer Question
How do I unlock...

How do I unlock a blocked tel #

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

Kx-tgf572

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TGF572?

2 mos

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I just did not know how

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

In order to unblock the number from your phone, try this procedure:

1. Press [MENU] [#] [2] [1] [7]
  2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select the telephone number that you want to erase.
  3. Press [ERASE]
  4. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select [YES]
  5. Press [SELECT]
  6. Press [OFF]

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your morning.