Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I want to know the fuse type/specification for the

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know the fuse type/specification for the BoothroydStuart Meridian M2 active loudspeakers circa 1982. Each speaker requires 2 fuses each.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your M2?

30 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I just want to replace the fuseS; have done this before several times. , Electronics shops are very limited in this area, and cannot read the values on the fuse.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.