Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought a wall charger from your co. for my Touch Kindle…

Customer Question
I bought a wall...

I bought a wall charger from your co. for my Touch Kindle and the connection to the Kindle is too big, wrong size. Can I return it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just got it today and I can't use your charger because it's the wrong size.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I got on your site by mistake and I will dispute this charge to my credit card.
NO, don't call. Use online to talk
Or call me at(###) ###-####