Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I was given a kindle pape rwhite for my birthday on Nov

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a kindle pape rwhite for my birthday on Nov 4th.It won't come on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

Last night, with the chargetr that came qith it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes, the plan number on it is###-##-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan.

Is the unit showing any signs of life whatsoever? Any glimmer of hope? Also, please be sure to try with it connected to the charger, as well as disconnected.

Not paying the 31 dollars yall charged sooner go to court. I thought i was talking to geeksquad, whim is under contract with my kindle, you caused an iverdraft fee. Return my money immediately

I'm actually not privy to any billing info, but you can >>click here<< to request a refund. Take care, and good luck with the new Kindle!