Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Need a PA system in a hurry. Help. For a memorial service on…

Customer Question
Need a PA system in...
Need a PA system in a hurry. Help. For a memorial service on 1/6My family is having a memorial service for my Aunt this coming Saturday, 1/6.The sound system in the location that we rented is not working. I would like to have 2 microphones and least one of them to be cordless.I could get something from a Best Buy or Walmart or Amazon.
We have some stereo equipment.Thoughts.Jerry
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Michelle~Moderator
I have posted > 100 JA questions.My question is for electronic. A PA system is a public address system for a small gathering.I do not get this: It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
Why a different company?
How could one mistakenly post on JA when the post should be else where...??!!Jerry
Hello Jerry,
I am so sorry, there are plenty of people that accidentally find their way here. I thought maybe you had thought you could order one from us. I will open your question to other experts.
Good luck, so sorry about your loss.
Take care,
Michelle~Moderator
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The memorial gathering was was 1/6, but can you recommend a PA system that can produce about 110 db's for the next gathering.I have an older 200 watt Onkyo receiver.Thanks.Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Do you have a price range? Portable PA systems can go from a couple hundred to thousands.

You can close this.ThanksJerry