Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a Sony CDX-GT510 Radio that I want to put in my 1994…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl.... Technician's Assistant:...

Hello Pearl....

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I have a Sony CDX-GT510 Radio that I want to put in my 1994 Ford thunderbird...Well I also picked up a Sony Xtrme 10 disk changer also,but the cord that connects to the radio doesnt fit...is it possible to buy another cord?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

The changer had a cord with it but the end that goes in the radio doesnt fit...

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 1 month ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. What's the model number from the changer?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.