Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a old atm mic can you fix it. Audio technica atm 33…

Customer Question
I have a old...

I have a old atm mic can you fix it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Audio technica atm 33 a

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing i belive the diaphiam is gone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

JustAnswer does not fix or repair items. We provide information to assist people to solve their issues as well as lead them to the correct repair facilities, as needed.

Audio-Technica repairs the microphone. Please click here to read all about their repair service and what you need to do to get your microphone to them.