Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a model:s88907 and a tx141th-Bv2, my outdoor sending…

Customer Question
I have a model:s88907...

I have a model:s88907 and a tx141th-Bv2, my outdoor sending unit stoped working, I changed battery in in both units indoor/and outdoor and the outdoor unit still won't work, I read the instruction booklet and still the outdoor unit won't work. I tried calling several times and no one returned my calls

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your MODEL:S88907?

About a year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everything in the manual

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

What is the phone number that you have called?

HRLP A PHONE CALL WOULD HELP I CANT GET YOU PEOPLE TO CSLL ME

WHY CSNT I GET YOU PEOPLE TO CALL ME!!!!! I have been trying to make contact with you'll for DAYS

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

This whole situation from you'll is s JOKE

OK

I have been waiting on a [phone call from you people for DAYS--- terrible service I thought you'll service was better than this phone #***-***-****

Cancel all request I bought a totally new unit, no thanks to your terrible service