Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Tech question re. Casio wrist watch model wva-m640d-1a

Customer Question
....
Tech question re. Casio wrist watch model wva-m640d-1a .
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

but I need someone that has intimate knowledge re. the design and operation of the Casio wrist watch model wva-m640d-1a.

Please post your question so that all experts can view the issue in case that I cannot help you.

I want to know how (if possible) to alter the digital display to also display the month and year. As it is set up from factory, you can depress button "C" to toggle between "week day and date", "seconds", and "time [hour and minute]" dislplays. I would also like to add the year and the month displays in this toggle cycle, to make 5 different displays instead only 3. As it is, the year and month can only be displayed when you are setting/changing the month or year. The instructions are very vague on this subject.

Unfortunately, you cannot alter or add options to the watch.