Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Galaxy note 4, I cannot get notification tab to pull down…

Customer Question
Galaxy note 4, I...

Galaxy note 4, I cannot get notification tab to pull down about 1/2 the time. Is it a bug or am I not setting it up correctly. When the notification tab does come down every thing else works fine.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Galaxy Note?

It was a hand me down from my son. I have to guess about 3 years. I can call him to find out exactly, maybe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy Note?

When software update is available I try that, by the way, often the software update will not update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything. Is this a free service or am I going to pay through the nose to get this problem fixed?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It seems that I get the notification tab to come down hit and miss sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't I need consistency

This is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This has taking too long to get an answer that I still do not seem to have so I would just as soon skip the subject and not go any further thank you

OK

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.