Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

When my Palm Pilot was low and I wanted to charge it,

Customer Question
When my Palm Pilot...

When my Palm Pilot was low and I wanted to charge it, wouldn

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

When my Palm Pilot was low and I wanted to charge it, it wouldn't charge and I lost the ability to turn it on. I have no way to retrieve the information on it. Can you tell me if there is a way to retrieve the information. It is important.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I think it is PLM PalmTX. Does that make sense

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I kept trying to charge it, but it didn't do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what other information I can provide

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know