Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Apparently I have a low battery on my safe how do I open it.

Customer Question
Apparently I have a...

Apparently I have a low battery on my safe how do I open it

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NC

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just need to open it to get my SS card out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know