Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a weather instrument model WS-7014 Uit for swhich I…

Customer Question
We have a weather...

We have a weather instrument model WS-7014 Uit for swhich I changed batteries.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your WS-7014?

,quite as few years, but never tried to completely go thru setting the date & time

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Replaced batteries and got indications that outside temp was showing but asm not sdure what to do next to reset time & date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

You --- I tell me I seek answers as just stated

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
I returned to my kitchen to find that the instrument eventually set the date & time automatically ( the questions I posed to referenced tech person ) and I therefore fail to expect to pay $5:00 which did not result from my attempt to get information that no one there provided!
Please confirm, by email, that no charge will be initiated.
James R Andrews***@******.***
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know