Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The number one on our remote is very difficult to work. It's…

Customer Question
The number one on...

The number one on our remote is very difficult to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It's not our phone it's our tv remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It does work. it's just very difficult. Did I see something about a point anywhere remote?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

Are you looking to replace the remote, or disassemble and clean this one? I can help in either case.