Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

HeaDSET. I CANNOT WORK MY BLUE TUTOOTH OVER THE EAR

Customer Question
I CANNOT WORK MY...

I CANNOT WORK MY BLUE TUTOOTH OVER THE EAR HEADPHONES

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV IS WORKIING

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

NO SOUND FROM HEATSET

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK HEADSET

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know