Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I got a model midland 70-5300B and I am just looking for…

Customer Question
I got a model...

I got a model midland 70-5300B and I am just looking for some information about it

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 70-5300B?

I picked it up on ebay real cheep i know i need a board number z-500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just looking for schematic for it so i can figure out voltage and i know that the amp has a short in it i just have to figure out where

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Midland 70-5300B..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially and on:

• need a board number z-500 - not readily available as it is an integral part of the replacement amplifier assembly. It is a DC power connector board. Please click HERE;
  • looking for schematic - see the Service Manual HERE.