Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to change tax rate cant find my manual. Today was to…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change tax rate cant find my manual

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today was to be changed on the 1st

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Would you be able to call me and talk me through it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know