Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I recently purchased Sibelius 8 crossgrade. I have

Customer Question
I recently purchased Sibelius...

I recently purchased Sibelius 8 crossgrade. I have downloaded all of the components from the download card I received but when I click on the desktop icon it takes me to an activation page with four options. Which one do I choose and how do I activate the software?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Sibelius?

I have not updated at all. It is a new program.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to select the option for the product that you have purchased.

Let me know which options you are seeing if you need further assistance with this.

Also see the following article:

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/how_to/en415411

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer