Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Baby monitor issue. In order to see baby in crib, monitor…

Customer Question
Baby monitor issue....

Baby monitor issue. In order to see baby in crib, monitor needs to be a ceiling level to to zoom problem with monitor.

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

NO .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Motorola

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Motorola product?

Can not zoom out enough to set up monitor on dresser level.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

What is the make/model of the baby monitor?