Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I'd like to set up an appt for a geek squad to come to my…

Customer Question
I'd like to set...

I'd like to set up an appt for a geek squad to come to my house and work on my desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Its a desktop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.