Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Haller SE100 PreAmp is having a problem with it's defeat…

Customer Question
My ***** *****er SE100...

My ***** *****er SE100 PreAmp is having a problem with it's defeat button ,sometimes there,s static or one side cuts out . It is working fine now ,forover two weeks (PS I do not use much volume..Does it need to be replaced WAYNE CAM

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

I have a problem with my defeat button on my Haller SE100Pre Amp ,there is static ,it cuts out some times but is fine now .Right side cut out a couple of weeks ago a.Problem exists for about ten years of and on a.Do I need to service the defeat button

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your SE100PRE?

Twenty Six years give or take

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Cleaned the button with a high quality spray cleaner designed to clean circuits and buttons with good results

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I would like to know if it can be resolved without replacing the defeat control switch WAYNE CAM
Tomorrow morning after 9.30 AM eastern standard time . WAYNE CAMPBELL

Please reply back when you are free