Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

How to get messages off of the phone? Model is KX-TGE270. I…

Customer Question
How to get messages...

How to get messages off of the phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Model is KX-TGE270

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGE270? What have you tried so far?

I don't know how to get the messages off the phone as my husband always did it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 month ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...messages off of the phone..."

Initially, on the main/base unit:

• is the ANSWER ON/OFF button enabled?
  • the message counter shows a number indicating the number of messages received?
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.