Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Unable to pair new sennhauser hd1 ear buds with iPhone 7.

Customer Question
Unable to pair new...

Unable to pair new sennhauser hd1 ear buds with iPhone 7. Very poor instructions. How does one know when pairing is ready?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Latest

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.