Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Although I bought my SonyHXR-MC2500 I was only now reading…

Customer Question
Although I bought my...

Although I bought my SonyHXR-MC2500 I was only now reading material and trying to set it up. However, I'm having 2 issues with the power

Technician's Assistant: What device is not powering up?

The camera itself. I believe the power cord attachments must be for use in Japen. And second, it did not come with a bttery charger and I need to know what kind to buy

Technician's Assistant: Are there any flashing lights, symbols, or messages on your camera or display screen?

I'm not sure of how to turn the power on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried removing and replacing the battery and/or SD card?

It is brand new and never has been used. Shopuld the battery already be charged?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No only what kind of charger I need, ands do I need another power cord attachment to us in America?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When did you buy the camcorder?

Where did you buy it from?

Issue resolved

Glad to hear it is now resolved!

Is there anything else I can help you with at all?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Electronic Engineer