Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My hpenvy let's me sign in but nothing responds to any

Customer Question
My hpenvy let's me...

My hpenvy let's me sign in but nothing responds to any commands

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Go envy notebook 13

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Serial #5cg716kh7. Product #1zs3qua#aba

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

About 3 days ago a malware update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. just the apts won t open

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.