Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Transfer new tv remote to dish remote. Samsung5 series

Customer Question
Transfer new tv remote...

Transfer new tv remote to dish remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung5 series smart

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Have to turn on with new remote and then menu on dish works only problem in l-room with new tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have all-around sound system hooked to tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.