Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I want to cancel a warranty on a recent purchase of a Lumix…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel a warranty on a recent purchase of a Lumix ZS-70 4K camera that I recently purchased. I submitted the warranty card to Panasonic and now I want to return the camera to the store where I purchased it. The serial # is WS7HA006939.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Lumix?

I purchased it November 19, 2017 and received it ovember 28, 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lumix?

This is my first contact with Panasonic. When I contacted the camera store and told them that I had submitted the warranty card they said to contact Pasasonic and cancel the warranty before they could take the camera back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I am trying to cancel a warranty on a camera and if you can’t help me please connect me someone who can