Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where can you get the service manual for the JVC cd-4 50…

Customer Question
Where can you get...

Where can you get the service manual for the JVC cd-4 50 demodulator, it is not on the JVC website?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your CD-4?

I don't currently have a CD-4 50, I am looking to get one.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC product?

I have tried to talk to JVC support personel at different trade show CES, Cedia, NAB. They don't remember the products.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I am looking for some one who can still service they type of units. But that does not see feasable, so I am looking for the service manuals.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need to get a copy of the service manual for the JVC CD-4 50 demodulator.
A part number for the manual and a way to order one would be great.
That is the manual for the JVC 4dd5 demodulator, the 50 is a new model. It uses different IC and has a newer separation system.

The only link that I have found for that model is here: http://www.analogalley.com/osccart/product_info.php?products_id=889

I think it is the same as : https://www.vinylengine.com/library/jvc/cd4-50.shtml
So JVC did sell this, but one seem to know where the service manual is?

Did they sell them? Probably but due to the age, they are extremely difficult to find.

Between the link that I sent you and the link that you provided, that is about the only instances of it online.