Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do you deactivate the call forward function on the

Customer Question
How do you deactivate...

How do you deactivate the call forward function on the Panasonic phone

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

PNLC1007RA. B

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

Just today. The person I’m filling in for asked me to turn off the call forward to him.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive tried menu - IPService - Call features - Call Forward. Then I just get the same phone number892501469.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer
Can you tell me the model of the phone? What you sent is the power cord. Also who provides your phone service?
I didn’t think this was going to cost $50. I want to opt out and have all my money refunded.

This is a paid support service, it is not free help. All the fees were detailed on the payment page when posting your question.

You may self manage any billing matters from the help age.