Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The paddle assembly inside my infinity Programmable Feeder…

Customer Question
The paddle assembly inside...

The paddle assembly inside my infinity Programmable Feeder is broken. can I get just het paddle wheel assy to replace the broken one. The one in the feeder no longer has any paddles.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Model No 24656

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your?

Several years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing bc when you look into the device with hte Hopper removed there are no paddles on the wheel to move the kibble

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No the electronics are working I can hear the device turning, the food just falls down and is always dispensed until the hopper is empty

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Need parts not electronics
physical mylar (plastic) wheel with spring-fingers for dispensing food
Please cancel my request. I didn't understand this was a service.
I need a part not diagnostics...
Brian
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.