Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We recently bought a cyberpower PC from you and had a new h…

Customer Question
Hi. we recently bought...

Hi. we recently bought a cyberpower PC from you and had a new h p monitor already..need help connecting the two...

Technician's Assistant: What HP product do you have?

Its a hp 24 w monitor

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP product?

A cord came with the monitor but does not fit into the back of the PC, so we went to best buy and he gave us a box that is HDMI to DVi

Technician's Assistant: Which DVO product do you have?

Not sure what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your DVO software?

Nothing yet as it keeps tellin me to check the video input

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so. just keeps telling me to check the video cable and in put

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly HP Customer Service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
im confused...iwent onto my pcs website and they sent me here...anddddd charged me $30......
Hello:
I'm so very sorry for the confusion, you may have clicked on an advertisement that brought you to JustAnswer. :)
Would you like to continue with a JustAnswer Expert or revert back to the site you originally contacted?
Thanks and Happy New Year to you!
Gina
a just answer expert please for this issue
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, which particular model of the "... cyberpower PC..." or better yet, what are its specifications please?

it is a 2019 Ryzen 3 1200 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD
i dont want a call. u guys directed to this site already and was charged for it. thanks though

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads and offers.

Have you tried all the HDMI ports at the back of the desktop?

Please confirm; the desktop and the monitor are connected by a known to be good / new HDMI cable.

...even BIOS/POST is not displayed?