Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have an Aluratek photo frame. Don't know the model number.

Customer Question
Have an Aluratek photo...

Have an Aluratek photo frame. Don't know the model number. Lost my owner's manual. All I have is a serial number (A081007000811). Would like to download the manual online. URL please?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

As I said, it is and Aluratek and I don't know the model.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

It has worked many times in the past. It powers up and the remote appears to work since I can change the settings. Today I put the memory card in my computer and only deleted the photos. I then copied new photos to the card. Can not get the photo frame to show the photos.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than if you could give me the phone number I would call the expert. As you can see, I am a very slow at typing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know