Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just bought a new remote and can't program it. At least…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new remote and can't program it. At least yesterday we could change the channels, but last night I shut it off manually in thee dark and pressed the wrong button. Now all I get is no signal and I can't program remote until this is fixed. In process last night it went off the HM1 station. so it's really a mess. Can u help

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
My message is ere in blue. Can u see it
Is anyone there
Hello........
Hello
Right now tv is blue and flashing "no signal". Can't use remote at all
Please just let me know if someone is going to answer me so I know if I did the right thing when paying my$5
Been waiting for almost half hour
Can u tell me if anyone can see my question or if anyone is there? I know it's a holiday. I would just like some sort of reply
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for the delay!

What is the make and model number of the remote that you are trying to program?
What is the make and model number of the device that you are trying to program it to use with?

I got an answer FOR FREE at Verizon chat within 5 min. I don't like your service and I have cancelled. If i had waited for your reply, we would have been without all day!!!! TERRIBLE I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact customer services for any account queries.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.