Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where can I get main board SX-PE903? 7 to 10 years. Piano…

Customer Question
Where can I...

Where can I get main board SX-PE903 ?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your SX-PE903?

7 to 10 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Piano some time stop functioning and there will be no instrument shows on display.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

The availability of new main board and where to get it thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the full make and model number of the piano?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.