Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

GPX clock radio with dual alarms - how do you set the alarm?

Customer Question
Second opinion] GPX clock...

Second opinion] GPX clock radio with dual alarms - how do you set the alarm?

Technician's Assistant: What GPX product do you have?

C224B

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPX product?

I don't understand how to set the alarm - morning nor night

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I was unable to get back to the computer to see if you answered my problem. Can we start over? Is anyone there familiar with the GPX brand of clock radios?
I already signed up for a $5 payment - what was that for?

Our services are not $5

Please call customer service at 1-***-***-****